Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
A very fast tasty scallop recipe
Make and share this 2 Minute Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- 24 good sized scallops
- 1 dash white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon marmalade (I like ginger but any will do)
- Heat oil in sauté pan, medium high heat.
- Sear scallops about 15 seconds either side, remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add wine and deglaze the pan for about 10 seconds then add marmalade and swirl around until sauce begins to boil.
- Pour over scallops, garnish with a sprinkle of fresh herbs like, tarragon, chives or coriander.
As the song goes "Simply the Best". This was terrific. Certainly easy to do and great tasting. Only thing I'd do differently is to make a bit more of the wine/marmalade sauce. A bit of tabasco would be ok as well. But what a great dish!! Thanks Latchy.
I can't believe how easy these scallops were to prepare and the amazing final result. My husband loved these and asked to have them again tomorrow. He raved over the sauce & hates marmalade jam. I did make extra sauce. This was a restaurant quality dish. Thanks for the recipe
Scallops and marmalade made such a great combination! I prepared as directed and then popped the scallops back in the lower half of the shell and toppped with the sauce and fresh herbs which made for great presentation as well.