1/2 Photos of 2 Tomato Pasta Salad
This is a salad that I'm often asked to bring to parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g pasta (I like bow shapes)
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 medium red peppers
- 100 g drained sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250 g mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1Cook the pasta in boiling water until tender.
- 2Drain well, then run under cold water to cool.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Cut the bacon, peppers and sun dried tomatoes into thin strips.
- 5Heat the first tablespoon of oil in a pan and cook this mixture until the peppers are soft.
- 7Combine the pasta, pepper mixture, cheese, nuts, herbs and fresh tomatoes in a bowl.
- 8Add the dressing and mix well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2 Tomato Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.0
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 499.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 19.2 g