A nice easy recipe from the June 2003 copy of 'Taste' from the kitchen of Rebecca Mason.
Make and share this 5 Cup Slice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F.
- Grease and line a 20 x 30 cm lamington/sponge roll tin with baking paper.
- Make sure the paper extends up and over the sides.
- Sprinkle the pan evenly with sultana, chocolate bits, peanuts and coconut.
- Drizzle the condensed milk over the top.
- Cover with a piece of greased foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 180C/350F, remove the foil and bake for about 15 minutes until golden and firm.
- Remove from oven and cool completely in the pan.
- Drizzle with the melted chocolate and allow to set.
- Remove and slice to serve.