1/1 Photo of 5 Cup Slice
Missy Wombat's Note:
A nice easy recipe from the June 2003 copy of 'Taste' from the kitchen of Rebecca Mason.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200C/400F.
- 2Grease and line a 20 x 30 cm lamington/sponge roll tin with baking paper.
- 3Make sure the paper extends up and over the sides.
- 4Sprinkle the pan evenly with sultana, chocolate bits, peanuts and coconut.
- 5Drizzle the condensed milk over the top.
- 6Cover with a piece of greased foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 7Reduce heat to 180C/350F, remove the foil and bake for about 15 minutes until golden and firm.
- 8Remove from oven and cool completely in the pan.
- 9Drizzle with the melted chocolate and allow to set.
- 10Remove and slice to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Cup Slice
Serving Size: 1 (961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 18.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g