1/1 Photo of Alice Springs Chicken
Sue Lau's Note:
Recipe by Debi "Way Down Under", as she says.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 2Sauté in oil, until golden and cooked through.
- 3Remove from pan, spread with Dijon mustard and place in roasting dish.
- 4Cover with layer of mushrooms and bacon, then top with cheese.
- 5Heat in oven at 400º for 5 minutes, just until cheese melts.
- 6Garnish with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alice Springs Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.0
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 712.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets