Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe by Debi "Way Down Under", as she says.
Make and share this Alice Springs Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Sauté in oil, until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from pan, spread with Dijon mustard and place in roasting dish.
- Cover with layer of mushrooms and bacon, then top with cheese.
- Heat in oven at 400º for 5 minutes, just until cheese melts.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Quick and delicious! I was using some really thick chicken breasts so popped in the oven 5 minutes or so before topping and the only other change I made was too use a little less cheese. It was great along with a simple lettuce and asparagus salad.