I love this for summer dinner parties.
Make and share this Almond Peachy Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Blend almonds in food processor.
- Stir in coconut and sugar.
- Rub butter into mixture.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of this mixture for topping.
- Press the remaining crumbs onto the base and sides of a greased 23cm flan tin.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the reserved crumbs into a small pan and stir over a low heat until golden brown.
- This takes about 4 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, salt, 1/2 a cup of the sifted icing sugar, juice, rind, and vanilla.
- Pour into the prepared pie shell.
- Arrange the well drained peaches decoratively over the top of the filling.
- Lightly whip the cream and remaining sifted icing sugar.
- Spoon or pipe around the edge of the pie.
- Sprinkle with the toasted crumbs and then refrigerate before serving.