Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like to zap the onion in the microwave with a bit of butter for a couple of minutes just to soften it up a bit but this is optional.
- 1 prepared pizza crust, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vegemite
- 100 g ham, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups tasty cheese, grated (more to taste if you wish)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Spread the Vegemite over the pizza base and top with the ham, onion, cheese.
- Pour beaten egg over the pizza.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden and egg is cooked through.
I made this into a breakfast dish. I used toasted grain bread, zapped the onion, then added everything else and piled it onto the toast. 10 mins in a mod oven.....really really good! made for aussie swap jan 2010
I too zapped the onion as suggested by Jewelies. This has gone into my 'keepers' file as I know I will make it often. The second time I made it I added some sliced tomatoes under the cheese.......yum :) Made for Aus/NZ swap August 2009