Sara 76's Note:
This is from the Australian magazine, New Idea. By their calculations, this comes in at just $3.95 per serve!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 firm white fish fillets
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- steamed green beans, to serve
ANCHOVY LEMON BUTTER
- 1Cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. lace in a large bowl.
- 2Heat oil in a large non-stick pan. Cook fish both sides. Remove and cover to keep warm.
- 3Clean and oil pan. Cook capsicum until soft. Add onions and rind, stirring for 1 minute. Add mixture to rice. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4To make anchovy butter, melt butter in a frying pan. Add anchovies and juice. Cook, stirring for 1 minute to break up anchovies. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley.
- 5Serve fish over rice with green beans. Drizzle with anchovy butter.4.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anchovy Butter Fish With Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.7 mg
- Sodium 290.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 22.0 g