Have you got the Andaljucian crunch bug? You will after tucking into this. Perfect for a pre-dinner nibble or casual snack.
- Place the tomatoes in a large bowl and with your thumb forcefully flatten each tomato so the flesh squasheds and the seeds spill out.
- Mix in the olives, capers, 1 Tbs of the olive oil, the parsley and some salt and pepper.
- Set aside at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Half the bread horizontally and cut each halve into 4 even sized pieces.
- Preheat a heavy non stick frying pan.
- Brush the cut surface of the bread with a litle oil and cook in the hot pan for 3-4 minutes until golden brown and a little charred.
- Cut the garlic clove in half and rub the cut surface over the toasted side of the hot bread.
- Pile on to a serving platter and casually spoon over the tomato mixture.
- Serve while still slightly warm.