1/3 Photos of Andalucian Garlic Bread
Have you got the Andaljucian crunch bug? You will after tucking into this. Perfect for a pre-dinner nibble or casual snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the tomatoes in a large bowl and with your thumb forcefully flatten each tomato so the flesh squasheds and the seeds spill out.
- 2Mix in the olives, capers, 1 Tbs of the olive oil, the parsley and some salt and pepper.
- 3Set aside at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Half the bread horizontally and cut each halve into 4 even sized pieces.
- 5Preheat a heavy non stick frying pan.
- 6Brush the cut surface of the bread with a litle oil and cook in the hot pan for 3-4 minutes until golden brown and a little charred.
- 7Cut the garlic clove in half and rub the cut surface over the toasted side of the hot bread.
- 8Pile on to a serving platter and casually spoon over the tomato mixture.
- 9Serve while still slightly warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andalucian Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 141.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: