Simple and classic. The mixture will seem dry, but they bind as they bake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180º (350º).
- 2Mix together flour, sugar, coconut and rolled oats.
- 3Stir in melted butter and 2 tablespoons of syrup.
- 4Dissolve baking soda in the boiling water and add.
- 5Mix in the rest of the golden syrup.
- 6Place spoonfuls of mixture onto greased or lined trays.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- 8To make the biscuits crispy, remove from oven after 4 minutes and flatten them down gently with the back of a spoon. Return to oven for another 11 minutes, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anzac Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 49.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g