Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and classic. The mixture will seem dry, but they bind as they bake.
Make and share this Anzac Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180º (350º).
- Mix together flour, sugar, coconut and rolled oats.
- Stir in melted butter and 2 tablespoons of syrup.
- Dissolve baking soda in the boiling water and add.
- Mix in the rest of the golden syrup.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture onto greased or lined trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- To make the biscuits crispy, remove from oven after 4 minutes and flatten them down gently with the back of a spoon. Return to oven for another 11 minutes, or until golden.
A good classic Anzac biscuit recipe. Nice and reliable. If you have a convection oven you will need to reduce the cooking time to about 10 minutes. 15 minutes is a tad overdone - very edible but a bit dark!