Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the first time that I made Anzac cookies. Even though I use microwave(with oven function). It is a bliss! Smells and tastes very nice! I love the crispy texture!
- Combine the flour (sifted), oats, coconut and sugar in a bowl.
- Melt the margarine and honey in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Mix the bicarbonate of soda with the water and add to the butter and honey.
- Pour the liquids into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Knead the mixture and make it into 3-inch round and flat cookies, onto a greased tin leaving as much space again between cookies.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180C for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and seal in airtight containers.