This is the first time that I made Anzac cookies. Even though I use microwave(with oven function). It is a bliss! Smells and tastes very nice! I love the crispy texture!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour (sifted), oats, coconut and sugar in a bowl.
- 2Melt the margarine and honey in a saucepan over a low heat.
- 3Mix the bicarbonate of soda with the water and add to the butter and honey.
- 4Pour the liquids into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Knead the mixture and make it into 3-inch round and flat cookies, onto a greased tin leaving as much space again between cookies.
- 6Bake in a moderate oven, 180C for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Cool on a wire rack and seal in airtight containers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anzac Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.4
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g