Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are traditional Australian oat biscuits and until I found this recipe and made them recently, I had forgotten just how delicious they were.
- Combine dry ingredients (oats, coconut, flour and sugar) in a large bowl and mix well.
- Melt butter and golden syrup/honey over low heat.
- Add bicarbonate soda to the boiling water and pour into butter mixture.
- Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix to a firm and moist consistency.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto a cold greased tray or one lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 15 min at 180 Celsius.
- Cool on wire rack.