Perfectionist cook's Note:
These are traditional Australian oat biscuits and until I found this recipe and made them recently, I had forgotten just how delicious they were.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients (oats, coconut, flour and sugar) in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2Melt butter and golden syrup/honey over low heat.
- 3Add bicarbonate soda to the boiling water and pour into butter mixture.
- 4Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix to a firm and moist consistency.
- 5Drop teaspoonfuls onto a cold greased tray or one lined with baking paper.
- 6Cook for 15 min at 180 Celsius.
- 7Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anzac Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 35.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g