1/1 Photo of Anzac Biscuits
Susie T's Note:
An traditional Australian biscuit made in memory of our diggers during World War 1. ANZAC stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C.
- 2Lightly grease two baking trays.
- 3Combine rolled oats, coconut, flour and sugar.
- 4Place butter and syrup in a saucepan and heat until butter is melted.
- 5Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in water and add tot he pan while it is still foaming.
- 6Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 7Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the trays.
- 8Allow room between biscuits for spreading.
- 9Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anzac Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 143.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g