1/3 Photos of Apple and Blueberry Strudel
This strudel is absolutely delicious, and dead easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Grate apples.
- 2Add chopped apricots, custard powder, cinnamon and mixed spice. Stir to combine. Add blueberries. Stir again.
- 3Lay filo pastry in a baking dish. Fold in half. Spread filling mix down one side. Carefully fold the strudel. Lightly brush the top of pastry with milk. Bake for 15-15 minutes, or until golden brown. If pastry begins to brown too fast, lower the heat a little.
- 4Remove from oven and dust with icing sugar. Serve with yoghurt or reduced-fat ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Blueberry Strudel
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 107.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: