1 hr 5 mins
This is adapted from the CWA (Country Women's Association of Australia) cookbook, Country Classics. Simple and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Line base and sides of a 10.5cm by 21 cm loaf pan with baking paper.
- 2Sift flour and cinnamon together into a large bowl. Add sugar and mix.
- 3Combine eggs, essence and cooled melted margarine, and stir into dry ingredients until just combined.
- 4Fold in apples and sultanas.
- 5Spoon mixture into prepared pan and smooth surface.
- 6Bake for approximately 55 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- 7Allow to cool for 10 mins in pan, then turn out to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Sultana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.1
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 465.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g