This recipe is from Coles, it is so simple but so yummy! Serve it with some yoghurt for brekky or some cream or ice-cream for a dessert, you can also add raisins or your favourite dried fruit if you like.
- Preheat oven to 200.C & lightly grease a 20cm x 28cm baking dish.
- Place apricots in a heat resistant bowl and pour over boiling water, allow to stand 5 mins or until soft, drain.
- Combine apricots, apples & cinnamon together, spoon into prepared dish and drizzle with honey.
- In a separate bowl, rub butter into dry cake mix and stir in oats & almonds.
- Spoon crumble mixture over the fruit and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden & crisp.