1/1 Photo of Apple, Apricot & Honey Crumble
This recipe is from Coles, it is so simple but so yummy! Serve it with some yoghurt for brekky or some cream or ice-cream for a dessert, you can also add raisins or your favourite dried fruit if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200.C & lightly grease a 20cm x 28cm baking dish.
- 2Place apricots in a heat resistant bowl and pour over boiling water, allow to stand 5 mins or until soft, drain.
- 3Combine apricots, apples & cinnamon together, spoon into prepared dish and drizzle with honey.
- 4In a separate bowl, rub butter into dry cake mix and stir in oats & almonds.
- 5Spoon crumble mixture over the fruit and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden & crisp.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple, Apricot & Honey Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1063.5
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 957.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 94.2 g
- Protein 12.4 g