This cake is best eaten warm with either icecream or my favourite warm custard and is reasonably quick to put together. Please note the batter will be thick which makes it one of those cakes that needs to be eaten the same day and preferably warm.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius.
- Grease pie plate.
- Sift flour with and sugar and then add the egg, melted butter and milk and mix well.
- Pour mix into greased pie plate.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Arrange sliced apples on top and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mix.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean once pierced.