1/2 Photos of Apricot and Hazelnut Bran Cake
From Diabetes Australia The Ultimate Diabetes Cookbook in response to a request for diabetic friendly recipes with nuts. Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- 2Spray loaf tin or square cake tin with oil and line with baking paper.
- 3Combine the milk and all bran in a mixing bowl and soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4Add the flour, brown sugar, dried fruits, hazelnuts and bicarbonate of soda and mix well.
- 5Pour mix into prepared tin and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot and Hazelnut Bran Cake
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 193.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wholemeal self-rising flour