2 hrs 20 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Chef #234899's Note:
This is an all time favourite in our family, my mum used to make it when we were little, its sure to please.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine apricots and nectar in bowl and stand for an hour.
- 2grease and line round cake pan.
- 3cream butter & sugar in small bowl until light and fluffy.
- 4beat in egg yolks one at a time, beat until well combined.
- 5stir in coconut, then half the sifted flour and half the apricot mixture, stir in remaining flour and apricots.
- 6add choc bits.
- 7beat egg whites in bowl until soft peaks form, fold into mixture until well combined.
- 8spread in pan and bake in oven for about 1 hour or until skewer comes out clean.
- 9stand for 5 minutes before turning onto cooling rack.
- 10dust with sifted icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Choc Chip Cake
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.3
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 146.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g