2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
For the apricot and chocolate lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and line a round cake pan.
- 2Combine dried apricots and nectar in a bowl and stand for 1 hour.
- 3Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in egg yolks one at a time.
- 5Stir in coconut, then half of the flour and baking powder and half the apricot mixture.
- 6Stir in remaining flour, baking powder and apricot and all the choc chips.
- 7Beat the egg whites in a small bowl until soft peaks forms, fold gently into cake mixture and spread batter into cake pan.
- 8Bake in preheated 350 degree F (180 degree C) oven for 1 1/4 hours.
- 9Stand for 5 minutes then turn onto a rack to cool.
- 10Dust with icing sugar to serve if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Chocolate Chip Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3944.2
- Calories from Fat 1988
- Total Fat 220.9 g
- Saturated Fat 155.1 g
- Cholesterol 690.1 mg
- Sodium 2025.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 481.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 41.8 g
- Sugars 294.4 g
- Protein 50.6 g