These are a delicious healthy snack and they are also gluten free. A great addition to a lunchbox. Children love them. Very simple to make. Fruit medley has dried diced apricot, apple and sultanas
- 300 g dried mixed fruit (called fruit medley in Australia)
- 150 g dried apricots
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- Place the fruit medley, dried apricots and coconut milk in a food processor and process until the mixture comes together.
- Add a small amount extra cocnut milk if needed for a rollable consistency.
- Shape into balls and roll in the coconut. Refrigerate until firm.