Healthy tasty chicken from my slimmers book.
Make and share this Apricot Ginger Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Heat oil in skillet, cook chicken until cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- To make sauce, combine ginger in skillet with apricot nectar, sherry and soya sauce.
- Bring to boil, stir in blended cornstarch and water, stir constantly over heat until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add green onions and cumin.
- Serve over chicken.