Peter J's Note:
A recipe from 'Fatty's Big BBQ Book'. I suspect Gail Stanton who compiled the recipes may have had more input that Paul (Fatty) Vaugtin - an Australian rugby player. Preparation time does not include 4 hours to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine nectar, dried apricots, oil, golden syrup, garlic rosemary and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2Add the lamb cubes and marinate in the fridge at least 4 hours.
- 3Thread lamb cubes onto skewers alternating between apricot, onion and bell pepper between each piece.
- 4Cook on a BBQ grill, brushing ocasionally with the marinade.
- 5Reduce remaining marinate in a saucepan and serve over the top of the kebabs.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Lamb Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.0
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 132.0 mg
- Sodium 106.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 36.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: