Prep1 hr 30 mins
From Grassroots magazine
Make and share this Apricot Orange Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Place prunes, apricots and raisins in a bowl.
- Pour over the orange juice or liqueur and mix to combine.
- Set aside for 1 hour to macerate.
- Place fruit mixture in a food processor and process to finely chop.
- Transfer fruit mixture to a bowl.
- Add the orange zest, 75 g of the coconut and almonds.
- Combine well.
- Form fruit mixture into small balls, adding a little more orange if necessary.
- Roll balls in remaining coconut to coat.
- Place on a plate line with plastic food wrap, cover and chill until firm.