Cook1 hr 5 mins
The original recipe uses steak. I prefer thin veal. It also used a slightly hotter oven, 200C. My oven cooks quite hot so I changed this to 180C.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Saute bacon and onion in a medium pan until onion is tender.
- Spoon a little onto each piece of veal. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Dust in flour, shaking off excess. Brown all over in hot oil. Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Combine nectar, soup mix and sauce and pour over rolls.
- Bake, uncovered for 1 hour or until cooked.
- Saute mushrooms in oil until tender. Add cooked rice and serve with rolls.