1/3 Photos of Apricot Veal Rolls on Mushroom Rice
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
The original recipe uses steak. I prefer thin veal. It also used a slightly hotter oven, 200C. My oven cooks quite hot so I changed this to 180C.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Saute bacon and onion in a medium pan until onion is tender.
- 3Spoon a little onto each piece of veal. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 4Dust in flour, shaking off excess. Brown all over in hot oil. Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- 5Combine nectar, soup mix and sauce and pour over rolls.
- 6Bake, uncovered for 1 hour or until cooked.
- 7Saute mushrooms in oil until tender. Add cooked rice and serve with rolls.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Veal Rolls on Mushroom Rice
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.1
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 770.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: