1/3 Photos of Apricot Veal Rolls on Mushroom Rice
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
The original recipe uses steak. I prefer thin veal. It also used a slightly hotter oven, 200C. My oven cooks quite hot so I changed this to 180C.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Saute bacon and onion in a medium pan until onion is tender.
- 3Spoon a little onto each piece of veal. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 4Dust in flour, shaking off excess. Brown all over in hot oil. Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- 5Combine nectar, soup mix and sauce and pour over rolls.
- 6Bake, uncovered for 1 hour or until cooked.
- 7Saute mushrooms in oil until tender. Add cooked rice and serve with rolls.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Veal Rolls on Mushroom Rice
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.1
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 770.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: