We catch and freeze heaps of crabs, so I'm always on the lookout for different ways to use it-this one looks like us!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large, oven-proof frying pan over medium heat, add the rice and stir frequently until rice is opaque, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add onions, bell pepper, and garlic; stir often until onions are limp, 5 to 8 minutes.
- 3Add wine, broth, and artichokes with marinade. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4Cover tightly with lid or foil and bake in a 350° oven until liquid is absorbed, 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5Stir in parsley. Arrange crab and olives over rice. Season to taste with pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Crab Paella
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 367.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: