Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
We catch and freeze heaps of crabs, so I'm always on the lookout for different ways to use it-this one looks like us!
- Heat the oil in a large, oven-proof frying pan over medium heat, add the rice and stir frequently until rice is opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Add onions, bell pepper, and garlic; stir often until onions are limp, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add wine, broth, and artichokes with marinade. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cover tightly with lid or foil and bake in a 350° oven until liquid is absorbed, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in parsley. Arrange crab and olives over rice. Season to taste with pepper.