Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Delicious do-ahead asian side dish for summertime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g asparagus, trimmed and halved diagonally
- 150 g snow peas, topped
- 150 g green beans, topped
- 150 g butter beans, topped
- 1Bring large saucepan water to boil.
- 2Add asparagus and snow peas and boil for 1 minute and plunge into cold water.
- 3Add beans and cook 1 minute and plunge into cold water.
- 4To make dressing combine all ingredients except sesame seeds and whisk well.
- 5Place veges in serving bowl and drizzle over dressing. Toss well to combine.
- 6Place in fridge for at least 1 hour, when ready to serve sprinkle over sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Crisp Greens Salad
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 239.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g