Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious do-ahead asian side dish for summertime.
Make and share this Asian Crisp Greens Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Bring large saucepan water to boil.
- Add asparagus and snow peas and boil for 1 minute and plunge into cold water.
- Add beans and cook 1 minute and plunge into cold water.
- To make dressing combine all ingredients except sesame seeds and whisk well.
- Place veges in serving bowl and drizzle over dressing. Toss well to combine.
- Place in fridge for at least 1 hour, when ready to serve sprinkle over sesame seeds.