Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious do-ahead asian side dish for summertime.
Make and share this Asian Crisp Greens Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g asparagus, trimmed and halved diagonally
- 150 g snow peas, topped
- 150 g green beans, topped
- 150 g butter beans, topped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Bring large saucepan water to boil.
- Add asparagus and snow peas and boil for 1 minute and plunge into cold water.
- Add beans and cook 1 minute and plunge into cold water.
- To make dressing combine all ingredients except sesame seeds and whisk well.
- Place veges in serving bowl and drizzle over dressing. Toss well to combine.
- Place in fridge for at least 1 hour, when ready to serve sprinkle over sesame seeds.