Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted for ZWT 5
Make and share this Asian Ostrich Meatball recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground ostrich
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml cherries, chopped
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds
- 170.09 g can crushed pineapple in juice
- 59.14 ml chopped white onion
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- Sprinkle garlic powder and salt over ostrich, stir until well distributed.
- Shape meat into about 30 small balls. Brown meat balls in hot oil. Remove meat balls from skillet.
- Dissolve corn starch in pineapple juice.
- Place all remaining ingredients except cornstarch mixture in a big pan or skillet.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Add cornstarch mixture. Raise heat and stir constantly until mixture boils.
- Add meat balls, lower heat and simmer for another 15 minutes.