Wendys Kitchen's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and trim lemongrass.
- 2Place next 7 ingredients in food processor.
- 3Process until all minced and combined.
- 4With wet hands mould mixture around lemongrass.
- 5Place on tray and cover, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 6Preheat bbq. Spray each stick and cook turning often for at least 5 minutes each side (or more depending on taste).
- 7Should be golden. Serve with lime.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Seafood on Lemongrass Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 241.2 mg
- Sodium 1302.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 40.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: