Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Asian Seafood on Lemongrass Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 8 stalks lemongrass
- 500 g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 500 g white fish fillets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cm fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- lime wedge, to serve
- Peel and trim lemongrass.
- Place next 7 ingredients in food processor.
- Process until all minced and combined.
- With wet hands mould mixture around lemongrass.
- Place on tray and cover, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat bbq. Spray each stick and cook turning often for at least 5 minutes each side (or more depending on taste).
- Should be golden. Serve with lime.