Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Australian Table magazine. Cooking time does not include chilling time.
Make and share this Asian Soy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 1 stalk lemongrass, pale section only, bruised and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 1 long fresh red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a non-metal bowl and toss with clean hands to combine.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Cook over medium-hot coals or a barbecue plate heated to medium, 5-7 minutes each side. Serve immediately.