Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Australian Table magazine. Cooking time does not include chilling time.
Make and share this Asian Soy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 1 stalk lemongrass, pale section only, bruised and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 1 long fresh red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a non-metal bowl and toss with clean hands to combine.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Cook over medium-hot coals or a barbecue plate heated to medium, 5-7 minutes each side. Serve immediately.