This is so simple! Also makes a nice breakfast ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut woody ends off asparagus.
- 2Lay prosciutto slices on a baking tray.
- 3Top prosciutto with asparagus and slices of brie.
- 4Wrap asparagus and brie up with slices of prosciutto
- 5Place in 180 degree oven until cheese starts to melt, then serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Brie Wrapped in Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: