This is so simple! Also makes a nice breakfast ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut woody ends off asparagus.
- 2Lay prosciutto slices on a baking tray.
- 3Top prosciutto with asparagus and slices of brie.
- 4Wrap asparagus and brie up with slices of prosciutto
- 5Place in 180 degree oven until cheese starts to melt, then serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Brie Wrapped in Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: