1/1 Photo of Asparagus and Salmon With Dill Cream
From the Australian magazine New Idea. Photo is a half recipe and it was a delicious appetiser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 8 slices smoked salmon, halved widthways (200g packet)
- fresh dill sprig (to garnish)
Dill Salad Cream
- 1Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water until cold, then pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
- 2Wrap one piece of smoked salmon around each spear; place on a serving platter.
- 3To make the dill salad cream, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl; stir until smooth.
- 4Drizzle some of the cream over the spears, garnish with dill sprigs and serve the remaining cream seperately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Salmon With Dill Cream
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 39.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: