1/1 Photo of Asparagus, Prawn and Dill Salad
This light dish would serve 2 as a main or 4 as an entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed,halved
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 500 g medium king prawns, peeled,deveined and cooked
- 1Cook the asparagus in a small pan of boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes or until bright green and just tender.
- 2Drain and refresh under running cold water.
- 3Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- 4Run a peeler down the length of the cucumber to form long ribbons.
- 5Add to the asparagus.
- 6Add prawns and dill dressing to asparagus and cucumber and toss to combine.
- 7Serve immediately.
- 8DRESSING: Place all the ingredients in a small screw-top jar and shake to combine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus, Prawn and Dill Salad
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.0
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 380.0 mg
- Sodium 408.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 57.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard