This light dish would serve 2 as a main or 4 as an entree.
Make and share this Asparagus, Prawn and Dill Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the asparagus in a small pan of boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes or until bright green and just tender.
- Drain and refresh under running cold water.
- Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- Run a peeler down the length of the cucumber to form long ribbons.
- Add to the asparagus.
- Add prawns and dill dressing to asparagus and cucumber and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- DRESSING: Place all the ingredients in a small screw-top jar and shake to combine.