Sue Lau's Note:
Basically, this is sushi using smoked salmon and asparagus. Nothing raw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute or until tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Cut each asparagus spear in half crossways. Cut each nori sheet into 2cm-wide strips.
- 2Form tablespoons of rice into rectangular mounds with rounded edges using your palm as a mold. Top each mound with 2 pieces asparagus and 1 piece salmon to make 24 battleships.
- 3Wrap 1 nori strip around each.
- 4Serve with pickled ginger, wasabi, and soy sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Salmon Battleships
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 272.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: