1/1 Photo of Asparagus with Prosciutto
I just found this in a pile of magazines, and thought it would be good for the board meetings we cater for at work-or weddings, parties, anything!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat your oven to 180c.
- 2Cut the prosciutto in half lengthways, and wrap one piece of prosciutto around an asparagus spear, leaving the tip exposed.
- 3Cut the pastry into 4, lay the asparagus and prosciutto across the 1/4 pastry on the diagonol, then pull it up to form an open ended parcel.
- 4Lightly brush with the beaten egg.
- 5Repeat with the remaining 15.
- 6Arrange on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- 7Serve with a sweet chilli sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus with Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (1021 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 84.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: