I just found this in a pile of magazines, and thought it would be good for the board meetings we cater for at work-or weddings, parties, anything!
- Pre heat your oven to 180c.
- Cut the prosciutto in half lengthways, and wrap one piece of prosciutto around an asparagus spear, leaving the tip exposed.
- Cut the pastry into 4, lay the asparagus and prosciutto across the 1/4 pastry on the diagonol, then pull it up to form an open ended parcel.
- Lightly brush with the beaten egg.
- Repeat with the remaining 15.
- Arrange on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Serve with a sweet chilli sauce on the side.