1/2 Photos of Asparagus With Truffle Oil Vinaigrette
My 'Zaar buddy Terese gave me a bottle of white truffle oil for my birthday-now I'm looking for recipes to use it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients; set aside or refrigerate until ready to use. If refrigerating, bring to room temperature before using.
- 3Blanch the asparagus in lightly salted boiling water for about 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; do not overcook.
- 4Remove from heat and refresh under cold water; drain well.
- 5Toss asparagus with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat.
- 6Arrange asparagus on serving platter or individual serving plates.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Truffle Oil Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 325.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white truffle oil
white wine vinegar