My 'Zaar buddy Terese gave me a bottle of white truffle oil for my birthday-now I'm looking for recipes to use it.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients; set aside or refrigerate until ready to use. If refrigerating, bring to room temperature before using.
- Blanch the asparagus in lightly salted boiling water for about 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; do not overcook.
- Remove from heat and refresh under cold water; drain well.
- Toss asparagus with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat.
- Arrange asparagus on serving platter or individual serving plates.
I really enjoyed this. I served it at room temperature and made little asparagus bundles; I tied some chives around the middle of the asparagus :) I didn't add the 1.5 T of olive oil and I honestly think it was great without it. I also just did a quick sprinkling of the salt instead of a full 1/2 t. Will make this again. . .thanks Jan! Made for MAKE MY RECIPE.