1/1 Photo of Atlantic Salmon Salad W Coriander & Chilli
Wonderfully flavoursome recipe for this tasty fish. Perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g atlantic salmon
- 150 g mixed salad greens
- 1/4 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced fine
- 1 cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1/4 Spanish onion, sliced finely
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 avocado, sliced and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander, finely chopped
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1Combine chilli, coriander, garlic, ginger, sugar and vinegar in a bowl and place atlantic salmon pieces in to marinate for a couple of hours, or overnight.
- 2Divide mixed lettuce between two plates and top with finely sliced capsicum, tomato, cucumber, onion & avocado -- squeeze lemon over the salad.
- 3Mix in a jar sweet chilli sauce and rice wine vinegar, and shake well.
- 4Bake salmon in a moderate oven, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Add water to this recipe as required to stop it drying out.
- 5Separate pieces of salmon with a fork and divide between the two plates ontop of the mixed salad.
- 6Drizzle sweet chilli dressing over the top and garnish with coriander sprig.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Atlantic Salmon Salad W Coriander & Chilli
Serving Size: 1 (490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 351.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens
sweet chili sauce
rice wine vinegar