I personally love the flavour that lamb sausages gives to this recipe and I've sucessfully used rissoles in place of sausages. We often make this for a lazy dinner too.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Arrange the sausages and mushrooms in a large roasting pan. Drizzle over oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven, turning once, for 10 minutes. Add the bacon and tomato and bake for a further 10 minutes or until mushrooms and tomato are soft.
- Arrange the mixture in the pan to create 6 spaces. Crack 1 egg into each space.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately with buttered toast, if desired.