1/1 Photo of Aussie All-In-One Brekkie
I personally love the flavour that lamb sausages gives to this recipe and I've sucessfully used rissoles in place of sausages. We often make this for a lazy dinner too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Arrange the sausages and mushrooms in a large roasting pan. Drizzle over oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Bake in oven, turning once, for 10 minutes. Add the bacon and tomato and bake for a further 10 minutes or until mushrooms and tomato are soft.
- 4Arrange the mixture in the pan to create 6 spaces. Crack 1 egg into each space.
- 5Bake for 4-5 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- 6Serve immediately with buttered toast, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie All-In-One Brekkie
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.3
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 267.2 mg
- Sodium 626.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 20.5 g