Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT5 from Aussie Barbie site. "This recipe should make enough for SEVERAL barbecues; just store it in an airtight plastic or glass container in the fridge and in two seconds you can transform a 'plain' piece of meat into something quite different. And don't forget that it's the cayenne pepper that controls the heat."
- 4 tablespoons celery salt
- 4 tablespoons ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients well and sprinkle some over your meat then rub in as a dry rub or mix a couple of tablespoons with a little oil to make a marinade.
*Reviewed during ZWT5 for Zaar Chow Hounds Team and Family Picks* Great blend and uses spices/herbs that I always have on hand. A great money saver. I made half batch quantity. Thanks WiGal. Photo also being posted