Mary Scheffert's Note:
Got this recipe off the internet after doing a Google search, and found that someone had originally bought them at Sam's Club and asked for the recipe ... just like I did! I imagine you can play with the ingredients some, and I plan to try cutting the fat (2 sticks of butter for 30 cookies??! YIKES!), but am posting the recipe exactly as I found it on the net.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (farenheit).
- 2Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Melt honey & butter together in microwave; set aside.
- 4Mix baking soda with hot water and add to butter mixture.
- 5Pour butter mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
- 6Place tablespoons of mixture into non-stick mini-muffin cups (no need to grease) and flatten mixture slightly. Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.1
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 94.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g