Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this recipe off the internet after doing a Google search, and found that someone had originally bought them at Sam's Club and asked for the recipe ... just like I did! I imagine you can play with the ingredients some, and I plan to try cutting the fat (2 sticks of butter for 30 cookies??! YIKES!), but am posting the recipe exactly as I found it on the net.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (farenheit).
- Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt honey & butter together in microwave; set aside.
- Mix baking soda with hot water and add to butter mixture.
- Pour butter mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place tablespoons of mixture into non-stick mini-muffin cups (no need to grease) and flatten mixture slightly. Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire racks.