A recipe found on the Australian version of All Recipes and added with ZWT 5 in mind. It sounds like an easy and tasty breakfast to start the day.
- Melt some butter or margarine over medium heat in a large frypan.
- Add the onion and peppers and cook and stir until the onion is transparent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms and bacon, and cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove the frypan from the hotplate and place the vegetable-bacon mixture in a bowl.
- Pour the eggs into the same frypan.
- Cook and stir gently just until the eggs are soft.
- Stir the vegetable-bacon mixture into the eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the eggs until firm.
- Remove the frypan from the hotplate and stir in the tomato and cheese.