1/1 Photo of Aussie Breakfast Egg Mess
A recipe found on the Australian version of All Recipes and added with ZWT 5 in mind. It sounds like an easy and tasty breakfast to start the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt some butter or margarine over medium heat in a large frypan.
- 2Add the onion and peppers and cook and stir until the onion is transparent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3Stir in the mushrooms and bacon, and cook 2 minutes more.
- 4Remove the frypan from the hotplate and place the vegetable-bacon mixture in a bowl.
- 5Pour the eggs into the same frypan.
- 6Cook and stir gently just until the eggs are soft.
- 7Stir the vegetable-bacon mixture into the eggs.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Cook the eggs until firm.
- 10Remove the frypan from the hotplate and stir in the tomato and cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Breakfast Egg Mess
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.5
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 456.4 mg
- Sodium 745.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 22.4 g