1/1 Photo of Aussie Breakfast Egg Mess
A recipe found on the Australian version of All Recipes and added with ZWT 5 in mind. It sounds like an easy and tasty breakfast to start the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt some butter or margarine over medium heat in a large frypan.
- 2Add the onion and peppers and cook and stir until the onion is transparent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3Stir in the mushrooms and bacon, and cook 2 minutes more.
- 4Remove the frypan from the hotplate and place the vegetable-bacon mixture in a bowl.
- 5Pour the eggs into the same frypan.
- 6Cook and stir gently just until the eggs are soft.
- 7Stir the vegetable-bacon mixture into the eggs.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Cook the eggs until firm.
- 10Remove the frypan from the hotplate and stir in the tomato and cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Breakfast Egg Mess
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.5
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 456.4 mg
- Sodium 745.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 22.4 g