1/5 Photos of Aussie Burgers
The typical Aussie burger with the works, beetroot included. Try it, you just might like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- salt and pepper
Topping for Burgers
- 1Combine ground beef, chopped onion, egg, breadcrumbs, ketchup, steak seasoning, salt and pepper in bowl, mix with hands to combine.
- 2Divide mixture into 4 and shape into round patties.
- 3Heat 1/2 butter in pan, add onion rings and cook over medium heat until browned, drain, keep warm.
- 4Heat skillet or grill (broiler), brush with oil.
- 5Cook patties 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through, place cheese slice on each patty.
- 6While patties are cooking heat remaining butter in skillet and fry eggs and bacon until cooked.
- 7Toast buns and place bases on serving plates.
- 8On each bun place lettuce, tomato, beetroot, pineapple, then meat patty, onion rings, bacon, egg and finally bun top.
- 9Add extra ketchup.
- 10Enjoy with an icy cold beer!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 859.2
- Calories from Fat 419
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 376.9 mg
- Sodium 1220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 52.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: