Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy concoction of fruit, honey and yogurt to start your day off right.
Make and share this Aussie Fruit Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 honeydew, cubed
- 1 cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 large apples, cored and cubed
- 2 large oranges, sectioned
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange blossom water (usually in the ethnic section of the grocery)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rose water (found in health food section or ethnic section)
- cube all melons into one inch or smaller bite sized chunks.
- Slice bananas into about 1 inch chunks.
- core and cube apple. Peel if you don't like the peel.
- combine in a large bowl, toss with orange juice, rose water and orange blossom water until completely mixed.
- Drizzle honey on top when done.
- Serve with a spoon full of yogurt on top for breakfast or brunch.