Pepper Monkey's Note:
A yummy concoction of fruit, honey and yogurt to start your day off right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 honeydew, cubed
- 1 cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 large apples, cored and cubed
- 2 large oranges, sectioned
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon orange blossom water (usually in the ethnic section of the grocery)
- 1/4 teaspoon rose water (found in health food section or ethnic section)
- 1cube all melons into one inch or smaller bite sized chunks.
- 2Slice bananas into about 1 inch chunks.
- 3core and cube apple. Peel if you don't like the peel.
- 4combine in a large bowl, toss with orange juice, rose water and orange blossom water until completely mixed.
- 5Drizzle honey on top when done.
- 6Serve with a spoon full of yogurt on top for breakfast or brunch.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Fruit Stew
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 55.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange blossom water