1 hr 25 mins
This looked like a yummy Aussie grilled fish!! Prep time includes marinating time...
My Private Note
fish st ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a bowl, combine the lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, ginger, cayenne pepper and enough freshly ground black pepper to suit your taste.
- 22. Marinate the fish in the marinade for 45-60 minutes. Turn steaks 2-3 times.
- 33. Have the grill prepared with white coals and brush the cooking grill with the remaining one tablespoon oil.
- 44. Grill the fish, brushing several times with the marinade, until cooked through and opaque in the center.
- 55. Turn fish after about 4-5 minutes. Total grilling time will depend on your grill and the heat of the coals.
- 66. To broil instead, use a broiler pan brushed with oil and broil until center is opaque. Will take about 10 minutes total in broiler. Turn steaks after 5 minutes, and baste often with marinade.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Grilled Fish
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: