Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rasy Aussie lime pie.
Make and share this Aussie Lime Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease pie pan.
- In a bowl mix oats, coconut, flour and sugar.
- In another bowl mix baking soda, corn syrup and butter until frothy.
- Stir frothy mixture into oats mixture and press into pie pan.
- Mix lime juice, zest, condensed milk and egg yolk and beat on medium speed for about one minute. Pour into pie pan.
- Bake 20 minutes before serving. Center should be firm.