Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Rasy Aussie lime pie.
Make and share this Aussie Lime Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 2⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5⁄8 cup lime juice
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- 3 teaspoons grated lime zest
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease pie pan.
- In a bowl mix oats, coconut, flour and sugar.
- In another bowl mix baking soda, corn syrup and butter until frothy.
- Stir frothy mixture into oats mixture and press into pie pan.
- Mix lime juice, zest, condensed milk and egg yolk and beat on medium speed for about one minute. Pour into pie pan.
- Bake 20 minutes before serving. Center should be firm.