Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice quick dip for a party or gathering. Prep time doesn't include refrigeration.
Make and share this Aussie Onion, Cheese, Beer Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 packet French onion soup
- 600 ml sour cream
- 2 teaspoons French mustard
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 80 ml beer
- Mix ingredients together.
- Cover and chill until thick.
- Serve with vegetables and crackers for dipping.
This is a very tasty dip! We dipped pretzels into it. Thanks.
Yum, what a great dip. The beer gave it a lovely flavour that everyone enjoyed. Served for our 'Mothers Day Picnic'. Thanks Jan.
Ive tried several cheese-beer dips,but this one is the best,just great,a winner,a keeper,thanks for posting.