Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted for ZWT 5 Recipe from fooddownunder.com
Make and share this Aussie Prawn and Scallop Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- In a food process or blender puree chutney, orange juice, and barbecue sauce until smooth.
- Thread 4 12" skewers in the following order: pineapple, prawn, scallop, tomato, onion, prawn, scallop,tomato, onion, prawn, scallop, pineapple.
- Brush skewers liberally with sauce and place in center of cooking grate.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes or until prawns are pink and scallops are opaque, turning and brushing liberally with sauce again halfway through grilling time.
- Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
Easy and tasty recipe. I really liked the combination of the chutney and bbq sauce. It worked well with the prawns, scallops and veggies. This is simple to throw together and put on the barbie! Made for ZWT8 Australia/NZ. Thank you.
These are truly awesome! The mango chutney sauce has such a wonderful sweet and tangy flavor. I really like the use of fresh pearl onions. This is a keeper, thanks. *Made for Photo Swap #8 January 2010*