1/3 Photos of Aussie Prawn and Scallop Skewers
Lavender Lynn's Note:
Posted for ZWT 5 Recipe from fooddownunder.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food process or blender puree chutney, orange juice, and barbecue sauce until smooth.
- 2Thread 4 12" skewers in the following order: pineapple, prawn, scallop, tomato, onion, prawn, scallop,tomato, onion, prawn, scallop, pineapple.
- 3Brush skewers liberally with sauce and place in center of cooking grate.
- 4Grill 6 to 8 minutes or until prawns are pink and scallops are opaque, turning and brushing liberally with sauce again halfway through grilling time.
- 5Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Prawn and Scallop Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 418.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: