Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Posted for Zaar world tour II, I haven't tried this one yet either.
Make and share this Aussie Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- Combine rice, vegetables and bacon bits.
- Mix soy sauce, mayonnaise, Allspice and coriander.
- Stir sauce into the rice mixture.
I liked this colorful salad, but felt the dressing is a bit lacking. The salad was dry so I added more low fat mayo. I used frozen corn kernels, added sliced radishes, and cracked pepper. I also found that the serving size was very generous here. I would say more 6-8 servings as a side dish. Thank you blink for sharing this recipe.