1/3 Photos of Aussie Shrimp on the Barbie With Orange Ginger Sauce
Chef PotPie's Note:
This sounds really good! Submitted for ZWT '06
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak 12 long wooded skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- 2Push skewers through shrimp lengthwise from top to tail, 1 shrimp per skewer.
- 3Combine all other ingredients in saucepan and cook over low to medium heat, stirring, until butter is completely melted.
- 4Dip skewered shrimp in orange sauce and position on oiled grill rack about 4 inches above the coals.
- 5Baste liberally with sauce and grill for 2 minutes.
- 6Turn shrimp over and baste again, cooking for another 2 minutes.
- 7Smaller shrimp will be done at this point, but continue basting and turning larger shrimp until they are pink and cooked through.
- 8Remove from heat immediately when done, as they will get tough if overcooked.
- 9Use any remaining sauce for a dip for shrimp.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Shrimp on the Barbie With Orange Ginger Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 136.3 mg
- Sodium 580.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g