This sounds really good! Submitted for ZWT '06
Make and share this Aussie Shrimp on the Barbie With Orange Ginger Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Soak 12 long wooded skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Push skewers through shrimp lengthwise from top to tail, 1 shrimp per skewer.
- Combine all other ingredients in saucepan and cook over low to medium heat, stirring, until butter is completely melted.
- Dip skewered shrimp in orange sauce and position on oiled grill rack about 4 inches above the coals.
- Baste liberally with sauce and grill for 2 minutes.
- Turn shrimp over and baste again, cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Smaller shrimp will be done at this point, but continue basting and turning larger shrimp until they are pink and cooked through.
- Remove from heat immediately when done, as they will get tough if overcooked.
- Use any remaining sauce for a dip for shrimp.