I was making a stuffed French toast recipe & didn't think it would appeal to toddler DD so did hers this way instead. She ate it up with no fuss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs & milk together & set aside.
- 2Spread one slice of bread with vegemite & top with cheese and the other slice of bread.
- 3Melt butter in a large pan. Gently dip assembled sandwiches into egg mixture, one side at a time and then add to frypan.
- 4Cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Style Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.0
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 303.0 mg
- Sodium 1003.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 27.9 g